AXEON is always considering new candidates in order to facilitate our rapid growth. Feel free to send us your resume even if there are no positions currently posted.
This position will require that the candidate have experience in the water treatment industry and have a technical / engineering related background. The candidate will be responsible for the execution of water treatment projects from concept to bidding phase to overseeing manufacturing of the order to in-field start-up.
Experience in ROSA is preferred; however on the job training for this software program can be provided. This position requires that the candidate meet all order, project and customer deadlines, assist customers with troubleshooting, technical support via telephone or email or in field system start-up and document all design and operating sequences.
- Two years experience with drawing system layouts using AUTOCAD / Solid Works a must. Must have electrical/mechanical background with experience in instrumentation, PLC and pumps.
- Experience in water treatment including reverse osmosis, piping, instrumentation and plant layouts is a plus.
- Familiarity with GP Dynamics, CRM and SharePoint are highly desired.
- High school diploma minimum with training in CAD & Solid Works.
- Strong communication skills, computer skills, and math skills are required.