Customized Water Purification Systems for Your Pure Water Needs
AXEON’s commitment to provide the best service has led us to understand our customers’ demands for commercial and industrial applications. This has allowed us to customize existing system designs or engineer new solutions to meet their needs.
AXEON utilizes its 30 years of experience in the design and engineering of customized water purification systems and solutions. That’s why AXEON only employs the best and most talented design engineers, who collectively have over 50 years of experience.
AXEON Engineers can design solutions from start to finish and for feed waters which include brackish, surface, and sea water applications. They can also target a specific water quality, such as blended water for breweries or pre-determined total dissolved solids levels for agriculture or high purity water that is rated at 18.2 megaohm for pharmaceuticals. All of this is manufactured at our state-of-the-art facility located in Temecula, California USA.
What Can Customers Expect with a Custom Water Purification System Project?
AXEON goes above and beyond to ensure that our customers have complete transparency and are communicated with frequently during each stage of their project. Since projects can vary based on design, configuration, technology, or desired water output, AXEON has created a streamlined process for quicker turnaround times and complete customer satisfaction. Here is a general outline of our process and what you can expect:
- Site analysis via telephone discussion with an application engineer who will interview the project stakeholder to obtain details for the project and a water analysis or water quality report
- If a membrane-based system, the application engineer will utilize Membrane System Design Software to create projections on how to design and operate the system at optimal performance levels
- A design is worked up and presented to the customer for approval and movement into the next phase, which is manufacturing
- Manufacturing commences and the customer is provided with updates on a regular basis, while a project completion date is targeted
- The system and/or equipment are completed and now enter the factory acceptance (FAT) testing phase
- Once the project has been deemed approved by AXEON’s quality department and has met the customer’s requirements, it is then prepared for shipment and the customer is notified
Deliverables may vary, but here is a list of items that AXEON can provide:
- Budgetary Quote or Proposal
- General Arrangement Drawings
- Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
- Plumbing & Electrical Drawings
- 3D Drawings of Systems and Equipment
- System Projections & Design Documentation
- Additional Engineering Calculations
- FAT Testing & Qualification
- Operator Training for Startup, Operation and Maintenance
- Preventative Maintenance and Replacement Parts Lists
- Optional On-Site Commissioning
AXEON looks forward to working with you and your team on your next custom water purification system or solution. Please feel free to get in contact with one of AXEON’s Team Members today!