Come and Grow with Us
At AXEON Water Technologies, we're always thinking about the future. AXEON is a leading manufacturer of water treatment products. Our employees are motivated and driven to succeed, whether working in close partnerships, or with distributors, and suppliers. This approach extends to our customer relationships, where trust, respect and loyalty enable us to pioneer excellence in everything we do. The needs of our customers drive our R&D efforts. We have developed revolutionary technology, bringing creative and innovative products to the world for today and tomorrow.
AXEON offers stability within a rigorous yet rewarding system. Our wide resources enable employees to feel secure and enjoy being part of the team. We're seeking highly motivated, high-energy, self-directed individuals who want to be active participants at AXEON. If you enjoy working with fine minds in an innovative environment with state-of-the-art technologies, then AXEON is for you.
AXEON is always seeking individuals with experience in the water treatment industry. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax to 800-609-0829.
This position will require that the candidate have experience in the water treatment industry and have a technical / engineering related background. The candidate will be responsible for the execution of water treatment projects from concept to bidding phase to overseeing manufacturing of the order to in-field start-up. Experience in ROSA is preferred; however on the job training for this software program can be provided. This position requires that the candidate meet all order, project and customer deadlines, assist customers with troubleshooting, technical support via telephone or email or in field system start-up and document all design and operating sequences.
- 2 years experience with drawing system layouts using AUTOCAD / Solid Works a must. Must have electrical/mechanical background with experience in instrumentation, PLC and pumps.
- Experience in water treatment including reverse osmosis, piping, instrumentation and plant layouts is a plus.
- Familiarity with GP Dynamics, CRM and SharePoint are highly desired.
- High school diploma minimum with training in CAD & Solid Works.
- Strong communication skills, computer skills, and math skills are required.
This position will require that all electrical designs for systems and equipment are done using best practices and to UL standards including circuit design of electrical panels for motor controls, process instrumentation and controls; PLC, AutoCAD/Solid Works drawings ; Bill of Materials for electrical parts; and operating manuals. This position requires that the candidate supervise any of the electrical work being done on the manufacturing floor, establish and implement testing and QA procedures for all electrical control systems, meet all order, project and customer deadlines, assist customers with troubleshooting, technical support via telephone or email or in field system start-up and document all design and operating sequences.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the areas outlined above. Experience in control system. design, PLC programming, VFD, data acquisition, with industrial or municipal projects is required.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Computer Skills & CAD / Solid Works Skills, In-depth knowledge of electrical codes such UL, CSA etc. are required.
System Assembly Technicians
This position will require the assembly of various components to pre-designed frames with fasteners. System and equipment assemblies and sub-assemblies will require basic knowledge of plumbing and electrical. Training on the job will be offered for these two main skill sets. A qualified candidate for this position must execute the requested tasks with accuracy and produce final quality assemblies.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in mechanical assembly of industrial equipment.
- Must have experience in PVC and metal piping.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
AXEON is always considering new candidates in order to facilitate our rapid growth. Feel free to send us your resume even if there are no positions currently posted. Thank you!